Wednesday, March 28, 2012

C-c-ch-chaos

It's really sad how I'm stealing this post from 9gag, but here it is. I heard a couple rumors on twitter about the demonstration yesterday, I guess they really did one. It is really pathetic how I found these pictures on a gag site instead of on the news, I guess information travels fast in the web these days. That, and I haven't read the news today. On the other hand, these are some nicely taken photos. This must be one of the rare days when I'm glad not to be home..

UPDATE: I called home an hour ago and heard mixed responses about the demonstration. Apparently a lot of people were stuck in traffic for a few hours more than they usually are, but my dad told me the main roads were emptier than usual. Not quite sure what's happening, but definitely not a 30% rise on fuel prices. Tsk, gossip travels fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment